The Role - A012271 - Senior Electronic Engineer - Brownsburg, QC
Job Purpose - EBS product development (software) and support, in electronic blasting systems.
• Reports directly to manager located on the same site.
• Works in team of Engineers and Technicians.
• Interacts with technical teams and users on different continents with different cultures & languages.
• Domiciled in Canada, Quebec ( needs to be fluent in English language to be effective )
• Electronic detonators and blasting systems.
• Specialized in user interfaces software application design.
• Specialized control software writing / development.
• Leading edge product from which the business requires high returns.
• Product range : approx 50
Experience and Qualifications
Bachelor in Software Engineering or Computer Science.
At least 7 years of experience in software and hardware design.
• Implementation of software application in Windows environment for control system
• Implementation of user interface application in C# in Windows environment.
• Implementation of device driver for Windows environment.
• Participation in the definition of the product architecture.
• Participation in the various stages of project development.
• Participation in code reviews
• Participation in the development of technical specification.
• Participation in writing technical documents about the design.
• Participation in the integration and system testing.
• Team work.
• Hazard assessment.
Email your resume to Janet.McGrew@orica.com or apply online here http://careers.orica.com/oj/en/job/831996/senior-electronic-engineer-brownsburg-qc