For you, making software is not just about the code, it’s about user experience and craft. You love not only to make it work for every browser, but you’re ready to mentor your fellow developers to learn to do it themselves. You are curious about this weird AI thing and you’re ready to take control of those robots.
The primary responsibilities…
- Developing and supporting Web Application solutions for external clients
- Work with your team to transform business requirement into real, working amazing software
- Help and mentor more Junior developers into learning the many tricks of browser compatibility
- Participate as a full member of an Agile team doing breakdowns, code reviews and have the best fun while building the best software
- Work closely with our magical UI/UX designer to translate wireframe and sublime them through code
- Distributed team: timezones, get used to many
- Bleeding-edge software in a cutting-edge industry
- Peta-level, nanosecond pace software and processes
What success looks like…
- High-fives and celebration cake
- Simple "Thank yous!" and big gestures
- A customer that wants more of what you build
- The passionate UI designer that forgets to get their tea, because they're too excited to see it work
What makes it rewarding...
- Working building the future of the networks, so your grandma will be using your code
- Working with people that are passionate about this stuff, like ‘I will travel the other side of the world to get my point across’ passionate
- Having the opportunity to work with the biggest telco in the world, it may feel like elephant poking sometimes, but it’s still fun!
How others describe you...
- You are passionate, by definition
- You know how to balance communicating your passion while keeping your emotion valuable as part of the conversation
- You take pride in refining your craftsmanship every time you can
The skills and experience that will help you succeed...
- 5+ years doing software
- Strong working knowledge of at least one language framework
- An interest in using the best component library in the world: Kendo UI
- Experience in leveraging prototyping tools such as InVision
- Experience in Cloud technology is a plus
- Experience working in an agile team is a plus such as Scrum, Kanban or Scrumban
- Strong knowledge of responsive websites
- Strong skills in using modern software practice and tools such as git, Jenkins, containers
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline and TDD/BDD/DDD especially applied to front-end