This role is ideal for a self-motivated individual who is open to a challenging career with great opportunities for growth & development.
- Maintain production and specification drawings
- Bill of Materials creation, control and maintenance
- Plant equipment designs & modification
- Assist with development of new product designs
- Produce drawings for sales department within established deadlines
- Perform structural design, calculations and testing of products
- Troubleshoot and assist with problems
- Continuous improvement of existing products and procedures
About the StressCrete Group:
We are a family business operating by the core values of honesty, integrity, compassion, and respect. Our purpose is to better the lives of our employees, their families, our customers, and the communities we service. As an industry leader, we have been in business for over 60 years, specializing in spun concrete poles, metal poles, and outdoor decorative LED lighting. With over 300 employees in facilities in Ontario, Alabama, Kansas, and Ohio, we have grown steadily and are continuing this growth with a dynamic that maintains our family culture and values.
What sets the StressCrete Group apart is culture, opportunity, and growth. We have an open and respectful culture, an aggressive growth strategy, and provide a challenging environment. In return, you will be provided with the opportunity to take your career to new heights.
- College diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Experience in generating fabrication drawings and BOMs, programming, and general knowledge of welding metals is an asset
- Detail-oriented with an aptitude for technical concepts
- Positive and professional attitude
- Highly-motivated with the ability to self-manage and work independently
- Accountable for results
- Excellent time management & organizational skills
- Reliable, consistent, and focused
- Must be trained and have extensive knowledge of AutoCAD
- Must have full working knowledge of Microsoft Office software including Outlook
Instructions for Applying:
To apply, submit your resume and cover letter in MS Word or pdf format only to email@example.com. Do not use the Workopolis “Apply Now” button. Emails must reference “Engineering Technologist” in the subject line and include salary expectations in the body of the email.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies or phone calls please.