Estimator - Energy Division
The Energy Division of Toromont Industries Ltd. is specialized in the sale of generator sets and the design and manufacture of electrical switchgear for the residential, commercial and industrial market. Every equipment is built to meet the customer's specific requirements.
- Proceeds to read plans and specification calls for quotes, estimates the required equipment (generator set and electrical switchgear), prepares and transmits the proposal.
- Designs the preliminary solution for power switchgear (low and medium voltage) and the control / synchronization / remote monitoring panels.
- Follows the switchgear manufacturing process in Toromont factory and develops better estimation tools.
- Performs the technical selection of auxiliary mechanical equipment for the generator set (sound insulated enclosure, remote radiator, fuel tank, etc), while complying with applicable standards.
- Supports engineering firms with technical specification issuance.
- Writes technical specifications for generator sets, electrical switchgear and auxiliary mechanical equipment.
- Selects the generator set capacity according to the electrical loads.
Job Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering, concentration in power electronics
- DEC in electro-dynamic combined with 3-5 years of experience will be considered
- Bilingualism (spoken and written)
- Knowledge of MS Office software
- Sales and planning skills
- Customer service oriented
- Dynamic and autonomous
- Detail oriented
Please apply online at: https://rita.illicohodes.com/go/5a5fce9a1f2f030424eed31b/51fc022158b70066fae49ee5/en