We are currently seeking candidates to fill the position of Robotic Developeur. The incumbent’s main responsibility will be development, prototyping and testing of Creaform automated inspection solutions.
What a typical day with us looks like:
- Participate, within the R & D team, in the design and development of Creaform automated inspection solutions;
- Program various equations and algorithms related to robotics;
- Prototyping, testing and validating experimentally developed solutions; Develop robot programs for automated inspection;
- Developed applications and plug-ins to integrate robotic solutions with scanning software and inspection software;
- Participate in the design and commissioning of robotic cells and provide support as required;
- Collaborate with software developers, mechanical developers and scientific developers to integrate developments in current or future products;
- Manage projects, ensuring delivery based on established costs and timelines.
Our perfect match...
- BAC in automated production engineering or electrical, robotic or mechanical engineering;
- Possess of experience between 5 and 8 years in the robotic field;
- Know the mathematics of the cimenatic of serial robots; Knowledge of robots in Fanuc;
- Can program in .NET; Self-reliant, responsible and resourceful;
- Possess the ability to work in teams and on multidisciplinary projects.
You earn points if you...
- A master in robotics;
- Know the principles of metrology;
- Have knowledge about the following robots: UR, ABB, KUKA, Motoman.