You are well-organized, able to clearly communicate concepts and build relationships, and have the experience and proven ability to successfully manage projects or tasks of either a technical or strategic nature.
Required skills & experience:
- directly relevant experience in the design, assessment and/or evaluation of energy efficiency and demand-side energy resource programs, plans and opportunities;
- demonstrated project management experience and skills;
- superior (English) writing and presentation skills;
- strong analytical skills;
- strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with clients and in a team.
- significant experience planning, designing and/or evaluating energy efficiency (and other demand-side energy resource) programs or policies;
- particular strengths in building science, statistical analysis, and/or policy and strategic thinking skills;
- bilingual (French & English);
- strongly motivated to building a better world.
Our ideal candidate would work out of our Montreal office; however, we are open to considering candidates who would work remotely from another North American location. Please indicate your preferred working location in your application.
At Dunsky, our Consultants (generally a minimum of 5-10 years of experience) contribute to projects for clients across Canada and the U.S., and advise key decision-makers and influencers on sustainable energy strategies.
Specifically, Consultants manage small projects or tasks within larger projects, both with minimal supervision. Consultants independently develop methodologies, perform general analysis and interpretation, and prepare reports for their projects or tasks. They are also expected to contribute to solving technical research problems and handle multiple tasks on different projects. Finally, consultants play a role in managing client relationships and assist in business development.