The candidate will assist in the development and debugging of components within software tools for leading edge high-speed interface technologies.
The ideal candidate is a driven, self-motivated, and highly cooperative top performer who thrives in a flexible engineering environment. The ideal candidate also possesses characters of good judgment, communication skills, passion, and eagerness to learn and adapt.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participate in the design, coding, testing, integration, debugging and optimization based on the C++ and Python programming language
- Help develop and manage a proper programming environment structure with the technology team.
- Define the appropriate test strategy for the generated algorithms and prepare detailed test requirements
- Oversee technical mandates from the director of technology and team leaders
- Document usage models and options for the developed algorithms
- Participate in the test and regression of the Introspect software tools
- Contribute to product collateral review of all products (datasheet/errata/etc.)
- Provide estimations of time and resources required to complete development
- Suggests enhancements and technological choices
- Evaluate the risks and impacts related to development decisions and modifications
- Provide first-line support and access to production tools throughout the project cycle
- Resolve complex technical issues
- Only self-motivated and highly cooperative top performers will be considered for this position;
- Studies in Computer Science, Software engineering or related field;
- Demonstrated problem solving and troubleshooting skills;
- Experience with C++, Python, and similar languages
- Meticulousness combined with excellent organizational skills to achieve quality, cost and delivery objectives;
- Rigor: possesses a strong sense of organization, detailed execution in order to achieve quality and meet objectives in regard of cost and delay
- Experience in visual effect or game studio is a plus